LabVIEW design question

Hi, I am new here and I am a beginner for Labview too.worshippy.gif I want to design a Labview algorithm for a calibration. The calibration is for pressure sensor, i.e Flexiforce. When I put load on the sensing area then the output voltage will shown in table. The voltage is acquired by using NI USB-6009.

For example, when I put 10g, then 10 output voltage sample at 10Hz will shown in column 1 and the average will calculate at the bottom. After that I will put 20g, the corresponding voltage will shown in column 2, and the process continue for N load and voltage stored in N column of the table. After that, a graph will be plotted based on the average voltage and the load. It is possible to do this? I know how to store data in table, but I do not know how to store them column by column and plot them. Can someone enlighten me?lightbulb.gif

You *could* write calibration routines in LabVIEW, but that doesn't mean you should :) MAX (Measurement and Automation eXplorer) has the built-in ISO-traceable calibration functionality that you're looking for.

Thanks for your reply. worshippy.gifIf I want to do it in Labview, can you please show me the block diagram as well as front panel? On the other hand, how can I use the MAX to achieve that purpose, I never use it before.