News about the LabVIEW Wiki! Read more... ×
erter

Graph with absolute time x axis

Hi,

I want to show on a graph some acquired ECG data (Fc=500 sample/s). My wish is to have an X-axis with absolute time starting from a fixed time, ending in "start_time+(number_of_acquired_points/Sample_frequency)" and with the possibility to browse the chart with the X Scrollbar.

I was able to get a correct time axis but not with a Multiplier factor different from 1 (but in this way data is shown too much compressed).

I tried Waveform Graph both for double array and waveform generated starting from the array.

Thanks in advance.

Vincenzo

try_timeline.vi

Hi,

I want to show on a graph some acquired ECG data (Fc=500 sample/s). My wish is to have an X-axis with absolute time starting from a fixed time, ending in "start_time+(number_of_acquired_points/Sample_frequency)" and with the possibility to browse the chart with the X Scrollbar.

I was able to get a correct time axis but not with a Multiplier factor different from 1 (but in this way data is shown too much compressed).

I tried Waveform Graph both for double array and waveform generated starting from the array.

Thanks in advance.

Vincenzo

Does this do what you want?

timeline_lv2009.vi