Image Encryption

I want to start to do the coding in Labview, and run that algorithm in the smart camera.

can you suggest the camera and the required peripherals. and its cost

my budget is 150,000 Indian rupees

Are you looking for color, black and white or thermal? What resolution do you need? What frame rate do you need? Are you looking for USB, firewire, or ethernet connection? Is the camera in a hazardous environment? What's the distance from the camera to the area you are looking at? How big is the area you are looking at? You've got these and a whole mess of other questions to answer to pick a camera which are all based on what you're going to use the camera for. NI does have some vendors that they have partnered with, which you can get to on their website; the salesmen are typically very helpful about helping you pick out one for your application.

Good luck

Tim

As my budget is fixed with in Indian rupees 1.5 lack can you suggest a camera for this budget.

Just my project as to do an image encryption at least of size 1024x1024 or 1024x1024x3

at lest it can capture an image with a distance of 5 to 10 meters.

Regards

Panduranga H T

Research Student

University of Mysore

Karnataka - India

As my budget is fixed with in Indian rupees 1.5 lack can you suggest a camera for this budget.

No, I can't. There's a lot of questions you need to research answers to and you've not even gotten to the lense or the lighting. The lighting will (not can, but will) make-or-break the application. You can, as I said, go to NI's website as a starting point. I would recommend talking to your local representative about your specific application.

Tim