MAX Scales on RT Target

amorris

I am running an application built in LabVIEW 2009 and deployed on a PXI system (an 8108 controller I think) with LabVIEW RT 9.0. I have DAQmx 9.1.1 and NI-VISA 4.5.1. When I have problems with the RT application, forcing me to reboot the RT system, occassionally all of the scales deployed to the RT system are set to zero slope and zero y-intercept. All of my global virtual channels and hardware still appear as normal. The scale names are still there and still applied to the correct global virtual channels, but they are of course useless. There seems to be a possible correlation between not being able to stop the RT application from running before I reboot the system and when this happens, however, the situation hasn't been documented enough times to say for sure. Has anyone else seen this before?

There doesn't seem to be any way to get the scales back besides importing a backup config and rebooting the system.

Thanks in advance!