Image warping

Hello,

I'm trying to warp an image (similar to what the unwrap.vi function does) and use the same warp function to unwarp the image. It seems like I could not use the existing unwrap function for this task as I need to restore the image using an inverse of unwrap.vi. I have tried to restore the unwraped image by defining an "mirror" anulus using unwrap.vi as suggested on http://forums.ni.com/t5/Machine-Vision/Is-there-an-inverse-to-the-IMAQ-Unwrap-function/td-p/190764, however could not restore to the original image as I have no control of the manipulation done to the pixels coordinates.Also, this unwrap function is not designed to be used this way either.

I believe labview vision toolkit does not have image warping function, therefore I would probably need to write a warp function and a unwarp function. Has anyone written some warping function that is similar to the unwrap function? or any warp function ?

Many thanks 16x16_smiley-happy.gif