color tables on intensity graphs with get image

AndrewH

Having an unusual problem - wonder if anyone is able to help

I'm using the Get Image method on an invoke node to grab the front panel of an intensity graph, which I then store as a JPEG. Within the application the user can change the color table on this and other intensity charts to the colorscheme of their choice. However the image that is stored from Get Image only uses the color table that is defined as the default one for that chart, and not the one that is currently in use.

E.g. if the intensity chart is currently displaying a color table that maps from red->white->blue (hot-cold) coloring, but has a default color table that is full color spectrum (ROYGBIV), then the exported image is full spectrum, not the currently dispayed hot-cold scheme.

Does anyone have any suggestions of ways to ensure that the exported image uses the currently displayed color table rather than the default that is stored in the depths of Labview.?

thanks in advance

Andrew

I have run into similar issues before. I resorted to programatically taking screenshot using PrntScr via keyboard emulation. Then knowing the position and size of the graph will let you extract the image subset. This also helps when you want to capture an image of more than just one control, or want to include the window border or something.