Another basic Wince 5 question

explainplz

hi folks,

i am trying to run a labview executable in Wince 5 custom device. i made a simple executable which runs in CE 5 Emulator but not in my device. i have the SDK to make application in evc++ 4. I read through lots of post about this and went through lots of tutorial. Because of i never work in Wince before, i dont understand how to solve this, might be easy for some body to answer who already done this. i saw few post in NI forum which indicate i need some dll to run my executable. none of them in my device at the moment. like aygshell.dll but i have aygshell.lib and aygshell.h in my SDK. Is that mean i can make a application which will install those necessary dll to my wince which will full fill the requirement to run labview executable?

thanks in advance for replay. any help appreciated.

Edited by explainplz

Since it doesn't like anyone's biting for you, I'll chime in. What you're saying is all Greek to me, having never touched WinCE (took me a long time to figure out what "Wince" might be ...). If you haven't tried posting there (you mentioned reading some posts), you may get more response over on the NI forums - NI support folks tend to patrol semi-regularly.