Getting design patterns out there

I've seen LabVIEW mature as a programming language greatly over the years, and one thing that is incredibly satisfying to me is the growth of design patterns applied in LabVIEW - especially the surge over the last couple of years. To that end, I was wondering if anyone would like to take a stab at expanding the LabVIEWwiki.org design pattern category? Some of the existing sections could do with a clean up, and there's a bunch of patterns that are missing (especially OO patterns). I know that ni.com has several really good pages on these patterns, but I'd like to see a place for them that's community driven and community editable <- these mean that the patterns can grow beyond just the ideas of NI.

For those who don't know (don't make me come to your house and slap you - no one wants that), LabVIEWwiki.org is, as it's url suggests, a wiki of LabVIEW goodness, and is maintained by the same good folks that bring you lavag.org. It has some awesome backdoor sections like my favorite: LabVIEW configuration file - go on, dig in there and waste a few hours of your life :)