FP-RLY-420

Dan Wright

Hi everyone, I am using the following Field Point setup - 1 FP-1000 rev30, 1 FP-TC-120, 1 FP-AI-110, 2 FP-DI-330, 3 FP-RLY-420.  Using FieldPoint explorer 3.01, I can not write to the first 4 channels on either of the FP-RLY-420 modules.  Any thoughts?

2539[/snapback]

You don't say whether you can write to the other 4 channels. If you can't write to them either I'd check your configuration string in the code. It's very easy to have one too many or too few spaces in the tag string.

Other things to do are make sure that the FP explorer IAK file and the system are in 'sync'. Opening Max will usually tell you - I presume you meant FP 4+ which runs using Max 3.01, rather than FP 3.01 which is a very old version (you can tell the difference if Max launches it's FP 4+, if you get a blueish FP explorer and have to open Fp explorer from the Start/Programs menu, then it's an old version). I'd upgrade to the lateset FP version if this is the case.

cheers, Alex.