Labview Vision tookit for mobile?!

Hi friends

I did some project on my pc with labview vision toolkit but this toolkit is not available on windoows mobile module, is there any way to use vision toolkit on windows mobile or other type of mobiles? what about other portable devices like arm boards and ...

Regards

I have both VDM and VAS both there is no tookit for image processing or capturing video from camera when i'm in mobile module diagram window ( i use labview 2011 )

I mean these is a toolkit ( vision and motion ) when i program for windows but it's not when i program on mobile module for windows 6 devices!!

I have both VDM and VAS both there is no tookit for image processing or capturing video from camera when i'm in mobile module diagram window ( i use labview 2011 )

I mean these is a toolkit ( vision and motion ) when i program for windows but it's not when i program on mobile module for windows 6 devices!!

And I bet my hat that there never will be!

what do you mean? at last i don't find my answer, do you have vision and motion toolkit when you are programming on windows mobile devices diagram window? i.e can you make qr scanner for you windows mobile with labview 2011?

Thanks

what do you mean? at last i don't find my answer, do you have vision and motion toolkit when you are programming on windows mobile devices diagram window? i.e can you make qr scanner for you windows mobile with labview 2011?

Thanks

I mean that a LabVIEW Vision Development Module for mobile platforms never will exist. The targets are simply not suited enough for that and much to troublesome to even consider porting the very non trivial C++ code in the shared libraries of the VDM to it. NI hasn't even ported it back to MacOS, which is the platform where it originally was developed on, before they bought it from Graftek.

Your best bet is to interface to whatever API is present in Windows Mobile to do what you need to do and failing that find a specific DLL library that works on that platform. Then create an according Windows stub DLL so you can deploy your VIs, although being able to test it on the host too may be a bit more trouble.

• Like 1