Transition from NI-DAQ to DAQmx

Dear All,

I have an existing code which was developed using Traditional DAQ now due to my hardware and labview software point of view i wanted to transit my code to daqmx,most of the part i could transit but there are two particular VI's which i could not transit they are AO Update Channels.Vi and AO Update channels(scaled array).vi. I Got stuck at this point. 

Please any one help how do i transit these two vi's with daqmx vi's

I have gone through that example where they are using DAQmx write function, i have replaced my AO update channel  code with DAQmx write function because  i read that  AO is related to write.So i did that.

but im not so confident about what i did as per my requirement. i'm attaching the snapshot of my code and i have marked in my where exactly i have used AO Update Channels.vi.

Thank You

post-51393-0-90307700-1396590266_thumb.p

I'm not familiar with what you are doing, so it's difficult to say if that's correct or not. Have you tried the code to see if you get the same behavior? Have you tried a simple VI to do just the AO you want to occur?