Imaq usb init.vi is missing

My name is Madhav . i have recently installed Labview 2013.08  along with vision acquisition software (same version).

But i did n't find Imaq usb init.vi in the vision and motion. please help me if any one knows..

Imaq USB Init.vi sounds a lot like a VI from the unsupported IMAQ for USB Webcam addon that NI has made available many years ago. This functionality has been fully integrated in the IMAQdx Image Acquisition interface in modern LabVIEW versions. Integrated meaning that the DirectX interface that most USB cameras support is now available in the standard IMAQdx Acquisition VIs, not that it provides you the exactly same VI names.

Simply use the IMAQdx Open Camera function to open a connection to the camera. IMAQdx is however a licensed software which requires activation. If you want to keep using the older IMAQ interface you will have to find the IMAQ for USB camera drivers on the NI site and install it in your LabVIEW yourself. It's unsupported and there is no guarantee that it will keep working in never LabVIEW versions.