hi everybody!

it's my first post here and i wish you can help me!

l'm programming a vi that record, register every modification happened in a table(indicator from a database) 

in other words, if i want to modify the element (1,1) for exemple, of a 2D table, it records the modification and the delay between 2 successive modifications! 

the attached vi, can expain what i want to do (temps evenement) !! so my probleme here is how can i replace the controle table to another indicator table from a database! (temps evenement1)

i will be grateful if you can help me! :)

temps evenement.vi

temps evenement1.vi

base de donnée SS-VI.vi

I'm not sure I really understand what you want to do. If all you need is to be able to monitor events and update the value of any table, just pass the reference as the input of your VI, then register the events you want to monitor and pass the registration refnum to the dynamic input of the event structure (you need to right-click on the frame of the structure first and select "show dynamic event terminals"). Then you can use the "Value" property node to update the value of the table, instead of feeding the value directly to the terminal...

hi! l want to read a table from a database(table2), then it records every modification in a specefic element in that table (0,1) for example! meanwhile, it records the time delay between two successive modifications!

i hope it's clear! 

i wish you can send me image or vi explaining what you wanna say!! 

thank you :)

Edited by malmou11