LabView 7.1 & TestStand 3.1 Hang

TPoint

Hello there,

I try to build a UI in TestStand 3.1 and LabView 7.1. I don't want to use Application- Ececution and SequenceView- Manager because you must use the SequenceView-Control vor Execution..

While executing a Sequencefile I will show StepName, StepIndex.. on Front Panel with normal String- or Numeric-Inidcators.

To get a high Execution-Speed i don't not use MessagePolling and create a UIMessageEvent-Callback-VI.

At first I tried to update my Indicators by using the References of it. But the UI hangs by trying to open a VI-Reference per Path. Open a VI-Reference by String works, but sometimes it hangs by closing this Reference. This effect occured at my PC (Pentium 4 2,8 GHz 1GB Ram) after 20 minutes up to 9 Houres. At a Pentium (HT) 3,2 Ghz, 512 MB Ram it hangs after a view minutes. On an old Pentium (200Mhz, 256KB) it works fine for a Week?!

(Download File:post-1118-1109257728.zip)

So I changed the updating Indicators to Global Variables (Download File:post-1118-1109257730.zip) with the same hang.GOOP_CheckClassState.vi

At last I removed all these to run a Sequencefile without any information about the status of the execution and again hangs the UI. (Download File:post-1118-1109257732.zip)

So I dont know what to do... I thing there must be a Bug.

When you find a solution about this please answer me.

Best Regards TPoint!