XY graph with real time data + stored data

Hello everybody

i'm trying to use an XY graph to show some data:

a real time sample acquisition from an external board plus in the same graph the old samples. When I trigger a button the current samples have to be stored in the old samples and the real time data restarts from the beginning og the graph.

What i get with the code i made is that the real time part of the graph is displayed correctly but the stored part of the data are not shown. When I look ad the data type on the wire it looks like the "X" part of the stored data is not present, so of course the graph is not showing anything

I'v done an application which simulates what I want to obtain and it works, but when i replicates in the real application nothing works correctly

labview version is 8.5

a few attachments to explain better:

an image of the part of the application wich is causing troubles (i cannot post the entire vi, sorry)

a demo application wich shows what i want to obtain (and it works !!!!) and an image of the output

there is a change I'm doing the thing completely in a wrong way because i'm not regularly using labview :)

best regards

Anton

post-54430-0-21131200-1454235238.png

test multi graph.vi

post-54430-0-56020500-1454235496.png

Edited by Anton