Nominate LAVA for the 2016 LabVIEW User Group Awards!

crelf

I've always thought of us here, in the LAVA community, as members of a global independent without-physical-barriers user group.  We don't all need to be in the same place to share knowledge, ideas and a little fun, and some of the most insightful and important knowledge I've gained in my career has come from me being a member in this user group right here.

Wouldn't it be great for the user group, and all its members, to get a little more love for everything that you've all done here?  That's why I'm asking you to take two minutes to head on over to the 5th Annual LUGnut Awards page and nominate LAVA.  I'm not going to tell you to nominate us under any particular category, or if you should suggest an addition category to NI, but I'd really appreciate it if you could help all of, together, get a little more recognition for AFAIK an important user group that has arguably done more to shape the independent LabVIEW community that any other resource.