millivolt to psi

ethen_hunts

hi,

im in a situation where i do some data acquisition with the pci-6036E.ive got a pressure transducer that gives out the signal in the range of 0-100mv.now i have the subvi "my scan processing" and later i need the data to b plotted on a pressure vs time graph.for this i had to convert the incoming data in mv into psig for which the calliberation is as 100mv=2000psi. ive made change to the incoming data in the subvi mentioned before, as multiplying with 20 to adjust it. but when i run the program , i see no graph and the excel sheet gives me only on reading where as the data is acquiesed every 1000milli sec. my fren john prescribed me this site, n i would be very much thanful to u guyz if u can help me out.

ethen

hi,

im in a situation where i do some data acquisition with the pci-6036E.ive got a pressure transducer that gives out the signal in the range of 0-100mv.now i have the subvi "my scan processing" and later i need the data to b plotted on a pressure vs time graph.for this i had to convert the incoming data in mv into psig for which the calliberation is as 100mv=2000psi. ive made change to the incoming data in the subvi mentioned before, as multiplying with 20 to adjust it. but when i run the program , i see no graph and the excel sheet gives me only on reading where as the data is acquiesed every 1000milli sec. my fren john prescribed me this site, n i would be very much thanful to u guyz if u can help me out.

ethen

4539[/snapback]

Perhaps if you attached a sample of the vi or a screen shot of the block diagram we could help you find what's wrong.

This is a pretty straightforward application and it shouldn't be too difficult to get you going on the right track.

Jack