Decorations on Tab Control

Does anybody knows how to programatically hide and show a decoration inside a Tab Control? I can do it outside of the Tab Control but not with the decorations inside of it. If somebody can help me I will appresite it.

Does anybody knows how to programatically hide and show a decoration inside a Tab Control? I can do it outside of the Tab Control but not with the decorations inside of it. If somebody can help me I will appresite it.

4892[/snapback]

Hello,

Just have a look at the following example..

post-1396-1117528442.jpg?width=400

It's the german LabVIEW, however, open the vi's...

(you should relink the TAB.vi to the get_tab.vi and don't forget to close the references...)

Download File:post-1396-1117528663.zip

as my labview teacher said: if your block diagram extend the size of your screen, it's not well structured.

i bought a 2048 x 1536 display ;-)

the german translation of labview is sometimes really ugly. that's why i use the english version ...

cheers,

cb

Hmmmmm... Looking at the methods and properties in German, does this mean you need a 1600 x 1200 monitor to wire a VI of any size?

:laugh:

Barrie

4901[/snapback]

Hy Barrie,

you are almost right! :thumbup:

I am using a notebook with 1440*900 screen, and a second (extended) screen with 1280*1024 our GUI standard...)

But usually a nice block diagram is always 1280*1024...

Of course scripting is not standard.

Cheers! :beer: