Copying to a file!

Hello people, i have a critical problem.

I'm new working with Lab View 7 and i have two problems.

I need to know how can i save my data into a file where my data is recorded for future use.

Other question is how can i make a graph of, for example temperature Vs time. The real problem is that i dont know how to put the time running and make a graph with it.

This is fundamental to my work and i really need your help.

Thanks!

Hello people, i have a critical problem.

I'm new working with Lab View 7 and i have two problems.

I need to know how can i save my data into a file where my data is recorded for future use.

Other question is how can i make a graph of, for example temperature Vs time. The real problem is that i dont know how to put the time running and make a graph with it.

This is fundamental to my work and i really need your help.

Thanks!

5036[/snapback]

Hi Carlos,

Lets say you are using Waveform Graph to display your data, you would need to change the X-Scale Formatting by right clicking on the waveform graph and select X-Scale-> Formatting->Select Tab "Format and Precision" -> Select "Absolute Time". Now, you would see system time each time on X-Scale when you send a temperature data to this waveform graph. To store this data use the "Write Waveform to File.vi" under Waveform File I/O palette. Hope this helps.

:)

Best Regards,

Iqbal