difficulty creating new database

Hi, Im using the LABSQL vi's and I need major help. I'm attempting to do the following:

Check for the existence of a file on the network. If it does not exist, create a blank local database and add a table named 'data'. Then, I recieve the entries as 2 arrays, one as a header column whose indices are inline with the second array's index which holds the value to place in the field.

I am working on creating the new table and adding to the table all the header fields (some may be new) and the associated values. I am running into an issue here:

When I create a new file I use the default vi's given by labview. I create a db1.mdb file.. Then I attempt to access it with a new connection and open the connection. This I know causes errors, probably because the creation isn't correct.

Im also running into problems with adding field names. As the field names sometimes may already exist, and if they do, the value should just be added. And if the field name doesn't exist, the field should be created and the value added. The only possible way to do this, is to probably have error detection, which I am not very good with in labview (Im not used to a visual programming language). So if anyone could give me guidance I'd really appreciate it. I guess I can post the vi but since Im a newbie, its definetly a mess and all my string concatenations etc. are going to be hard to read.

Thanks in advance,

~M