two DAQMX tasks at the same time

peter01

In your VI there are five different places where you are performing acquisitions, two of which are the same and where the acquisition is not stopped (SystemIN).

Are you sure the part you posted in the picture is the source of the error? If an error is being displayed on the screen it could be coming from one of five different sources... have you pinpointed exactly which one is generating the error?

hi!

always when i started my program, the error occurred. the error displayed the failurenumber (50103) and the name of the task! the failure always displayed the names lase or balluff!

you said that two acquisitions are not stopped, but i have insert into each acquisition the Daqmx clear.vi !?

do i have to insert the daqmx stop.vi ??

peter

Hi Peter,

I think your problem stems from the fact that you are trying to initialize two task on the same sub system of your DAQ device. In this case two task on the AI subsystem. The DAQ device cannot do this, nor does your code need to. See the attached image.

Keep in mind however that if you were initialize a task on the AI sub system, and one on the Digital Input subsystem, you could do both in parallel, because they are two different subsystem.

Also, looking at your code, it seems to me that you don't need to do a start and stop for a single point read. You can just take the reading as the image shows.

I guess another way of fixing your error would be to ensure that the top process completes all execution (start, read, stop, close) before you begin the second process.

Anyway, hope this helps

post-1881-1121275914.jpg?width=400