Force-Path-Diagram

Hello everyone,

I am new to LabView, so I have an issue with plotting a signal in XY-Graph. I am trying to measure the force applied to an object and the distance of the applied force. I sat the scale of both X and Y to auto-scale in case my sampling is totally wrong, but still nothing happened. Furthermore, I am using hardness tester with applied force 2.4K Newton in a distance (0 - 50 mm). The displacement sensor I am using is 24V DC (with maximum voltage of 10v) 0 - 50 mm. The DAQ I am using to obtain the signal from the sensor and deliver it to PC and then view it in LabView is NI DAQ (6000). Now to the point, the problem I have is when I try to plot the signal in XY-Graph nothing shows up in the graph even thoughts there are no errors, so I did make another waveform chart to see if my program works and the signal plotted normally. I will attach my program to this message, in case if anyone can help me to figure out why there is nothing showing up or being plotted in XY-Graph. In addition, I will really appreciate it if someone tells me how to scale the XY graph correctly to have a compressible result of the measurements, as well as to calibrate the voltage-time measurements to force-path measurements.

Force Measurement.vi