DS2484evkit LabVIEW driver

gyali12

That kit uses a DS9400 USB/I2C adapter as an interface.  According to DigiKey, that device is no longer made, so you are probably going to have a hard time finding any drivers for it.  The DS2484evkit has some software you can download from Analog.  The last listed compatible OS is Windows 8.  That package probably has a DLL Driver for the DS900, but you'll probably have to write your own LabVIEW wrapper, unless you can find one here. 

If you just want to connect a 1-wire network to USB, you can use an Arduino.  There is an Arduino library for operating a 1-wire network, and you can buy a 1-wire shield from DigiKey (part# MAXREFDES132#-ND).  That Arduino shield has the same DS2484 chip (and RJ connector) as the DS2484evkit, so you can use the Arduino I2C bus to read and write data to the 1-wire bus, and use the Arduino serial interface for the PC.  You can also select a jumper to run it in "bit-bang" mode using the Arduino GPIO instead of the DS2484 chip.  I have used this Arduino setup in bit-bang mode and it works extremely well.  You'll have do a little bit of programming on the Arduino to implement a serial command to scan the 1-wire bus and return the data (there is a bunch of example code).  But you can make up your own data format (such as CSV ASCII).  The programming on the LabVIEW side to read the Arduino is a simple VISA serial connection.  I think I would go this direction, since the DS900 device is obsolete.