Writing into a word document

Hello.

I would like to ask you a question. I've seen that it is possible to open and to write arrays and tables into an excel file and show it from labview using ActiveX.

Is it possible to make something like that wiht Microsoft word? I mean, I want to write some strings into a word document using active x but I don't know how to do it because I'm new using activeX controls.

Thank you very much.

:headbang:

Hello.

I would like to ask you a question. I've seen that it is possible to open and to write arrays and tables into an excel file and show it from labview using ActiveX.

Is it possible to make something like that wiht Microsoft word? I mean, I want to write some strings into a word document using active x but I don't know how to do it because I'm new using activeX controls.

1.Get ActiveX container (Front Panel >> Containers>> ActiveX Container)

2. RMB(mouse menu)>> Insert ActiveX Object

3. Select at the top:'Create Document' >> at list: Microsoft Word Document

On the diagram:

4. Functions>>Communication>> ActiveX>>

5. Terminal 'Document' >wire>Automation Open function >> Property Node and Invoke Node gets you lots of fun

best regards

Mikrobi

Hello.

Thank you very much.

:headbang:

Fernandotid,

For some "built-in" examples of axtive-x control of Excel, go to "Find Examples" from the startup Dialog:

post-2931-1126790509.jpg?width=400

Then navigate through the hierarchy to come to the following examples:

post-2931-1126790602.jpg?width=400

Good luck!

-Pete Liiva

• 1 month later...