storing lvm data in array

Hi! I'm new to labview (using version 7.0)

I'm trying to read in data stored in an lvm file and store this in an array so that i can reject certain data points. How do I store lvm data in an array?

I've been tearing my hair out over this, I would be most grateful for any help! =)

Thanks. :headbang:

On the Expres pallette, under Signal Manipulation, you will find an Express block called 'Convert from Dynamic Data.' That should convert the LVM Signals (output from the 'Read LVM File' block) into an array of doubles.

A shortcut is to create an array of DBL indicators, wire the Signals output form the 'Read LVM File' to this. LabVIEW will then auto-insert the above conversion block for you.

Hope this helps,

-Khalid

Thanks Khalid!

On the Expres pallette, under Signal Manipulation, you will find an Express block called 'Convert from Dynamic Data.' That should convert the LVM Signals (output from the 'Read LVM File' block) into an array of doubles.

A shortcut is to create an array of DBL indicators, wire the Signals output form the 'Read LVM File' to this. LabVIEW will then auto-insert the above conversion block for you.

Hope this helps,

-Khalid