Customize the Color Ramp

mebusw

I found an example named "Example-Alarm Slide Control" from LV8.

It descritpes

The color of this slide changes depending on its value. To set levels and colors, pop up on the digital display or on the narrow color border around the slide, and select Show -> Ramp and Show -> Color Array. Click on the level values and color boxes to change them. You should not resize this slide.

The minimum and maximum alarm levels should be the same as the minimum and maximum of the slide's scale.

Description of how this control was made:

This alarm slide was made in the Control Editor. The digital display of a fill slide was replaced with a color ramp. The slide's housing is transparent, the fill color is gray, and the fill style is Fill to Max. The color ramp is behind the slide's housing. If you resize the slide, you must also resize the color ramp in the Control Editor.

The color ramp was edited in a nested Control Editor. Its color array and ramp parts were moved, resized, colored transparent, and had pictures imported to customize their appearance.

The color ramp's pop-up menu is available from its digital display, below the slide, or from the narrow color border around the slide.

pls see the attached JPG, HOW can I change the color array of the RAMP ,form the right(black-blue) to the left(blue-red)

I didn't found any property node associate with this property.

And, I can't change the DIGITAL DISPLAY form the NUMERIC to the COLOR RAMP in the Customize Editor follow the instruction above.

thanks.

post-2147-1130123677.jpg?width=400

I found an example named "Example-Alarm Slide Control" from LV8.

It descritpes

pls see the attached JPG, HOW can I change the color array of the RAMP ,form the right(black-blue) to the left(blue-red)

I didn't found any property node associate with this property.

And, I can't change the DIGITAL DISPLAY form the NUMERIC to the COLOR RAMP in the Customize Editor follow the instruction above.

thanks.

If you create a properties node, and under scale->marker Values[] will can set both the scale values to display and the colour for each scale value. Undr scale area, you can also set the over and under value colour and if the colour should be interpolated or not

Paul