I wish I could turn off an add-on toolkit temporarily

I need to put together a simple RS-170 image display vi for a target machine that does not and will not have the IMAQ Vision toolkit installed. My development machine does have the toolkit. I wish I could "turn off" the toolkit temporarily on the development machine so that I didn't have any question about which library VI's did or did not belong to the toolkit.

If you can live with just quickly checking to see what VIs are in your application and verifiying that none are in the Toolkit path(s), then there is a tool: "VI's in memory (100% G).vi" that is part of the OpenG Tools. If you go fish around on the OpenG website I'm sure you'll find them.

If you can live with just quickly checking to see what VIs are in your application and verifiying that none are in the Toolkit path(s), then there is a tool: "VI's in memory (100% G).vi" that is part of the OpenG Tools. If you go fish around on the OpenG website I'm sure you'll find them.

In the case of IMAQ at least, you can get a small subset of the Vision tools installed with the IMAQ drivers and they would seem to share the same path, even though the Vision toolkit is not installed.

Thanks though.