Problem building EXE in LV8

Error appears after building the VI ,Multi-Panel Front Panel using Splitter Bars.vi which is built-in LV8 examples.The VI runs correctly in LV8 while the error occurs after building exe.

When I press the button stop after maximizing the front panel it occurs. If not maximized the front panel the error will not and it runs correctly.

The error message is below:

Fatal Internal Error:"image.cpp",line 12727

LabVIEW version 8.0

You will lose any unsaved work.For assistance in resolving this problem,please relaunch LabVIEW,or contact National Instruments.

Thanks.

Error appears after building the VI ,Multi-Panel Front Panel using Splitter Bars.vi which is built-in LV8 examples.The VI runs correctly in LV8 while the error occurs after building exe.

When I press the button stop after maximizing the front panel it occurs. If not maximized the front panel the error will not and it runs correctly.

The error message is below:

Fatal Internal Error:"image.cpp",line 12727

LabVIEW version 8.0

You will lose any unsaved work.For assistance in resolving this problem,please relaunch LabVIEW,or contact National Instruments.

Thanks.

Have other somebody the same question? I really want to know the answer!