Naming a plot on waveform graph's plot legend

abedin

hi guys,

i had a problem to change a plot name programatically..i need to change the name whenever the user click on the listed item that could be 1 to 16 item. right now i could only changed the first plot name and the rest still the same(plot 1,plot 2,...,plot 15). :headbang:

hope someone could help me.

thanks in advance.

regards,

Abe

hi guys,

i had a problem to change a plot name programatically..i need to change the name whenever the user click on the listed item that could be 1 to 16 item. right now i could only changed the first plot name and the rest still the same(plot 1,plot 2,...,plot 15). :headbang:

hope someone could help me.

thanks in advance.

regards,

Abe

Hi Abe,

Use the "active plot" property to select which plot you are working with, then change the name of that plot. Active plot just accepts plots numbered 0,1,... etc.

Neville.

Hi again,

Last problem solved thanks to Neville :) but now i've got another simple problem that i couldn't solve yet.

How to capture a value for double click on listbox? My program can't capture the value, the value reset too fast. i don't know what's wrong. Could anybody give a clue what's wrong with my program.

regards,

Abe

Hi again,

Last problem solved thanks to Neville :) but now i've got another simple problem that i couldn't solve yet.

How to capture a value for double click on listbox? My program can't capture the value, the value reset too fast. i don't know what's wrong. Could anybody give a clue what's wrong with my program.

regards,

Abe

Maybe you can post a code snippet..

Neville.

How to capture a value for double click on listbox?

You are using the 'event structure' and its 'double click' event aren't you?

It may not matter but are you talking about an ordinary listbox or a multicolumn listbox?

How do you have the 'selection mode' of the listbox setup?

My program can't capture the value
Which value are you trying to capture?

The double-click event of the event structure does not directly return the value of a listbox control.

It will however return the number of the row that is double clicked.

the value reset too fast.

Is it possible some other part of your code is also acting on or updating the same listbox control and is responding to a parallel event (or just doing a periodic update)?

Thanks WMassey for the reply.

You are using the 'event structure' and its 'double click' event aren't you?

It may not matter but are you talking about an ordinary listbox or a multicolumn listbox?

How do you have the 'selection mode' of the listbox setup?

I'm not using event structure. I use the invoke node Get DblClk Row function on ordinary listbox. The selection mode was 1 item only.

Which value are you trying to capture?

The double-click event of the event structure does not directly return the value of a listbox control.

It will however return the number of the row that is double clicked.

I'm trying to capture the row number but the problem is, my program can't capture it. The value reset to -2 too fast.
Is it possible some other part of your code is also acting on or updating the same listbox control and is responding to a parallel event (or just doing a periodic update)?

Maybe. I'll check on that.

edit : can't find any parallel events that related. :headbang: maybe I'll try using event structure

Regards,

Abe