Happy Holidays Thread

Christmas eve was warm, not a cloud in the sky and the temperature was warm: 20 celsius. It's really not Christmas unless you have snow on the ground...

Sounds like someone needs a quick trip up to the Sierras.

Just wait 'til summer gets here Michael...

As Mark Twain said "The coldest winter I ever spent was one summer in San Francisco."

Of course with the changing weather patterns around the globe who knows what the future will bring.

Happy Holidays & pass the sun block!

Hi Michael:

:star: Happy Holidays :star: You'll get used to it. Having grown up in New England, my first few years in the Bay Area it always seemed really strange to see Santa Claus in Bermuda shorts (even though they were red with conventional white fur cuffs).

However, after a few more years there, I began to take it for granted that I could do outside Chistmas decorations without freezing my fingers, and I really learned how to get into the holiday spirit without the benefit soaking my shoes in salty, sandy slush in some dreary mall parking lot.

Now returning to New England after a decade in California-- That is a challenge to the spirit, be forwarned!

Best Regards for the New Year, Louis