Listboxes font setting not automatic anymore!

I am running into a problem using listboxes in LV8. I often use these in my UIs to get operator input. Normally, I will populate these at runtime with a list of choices. Because of this, I do not know in advance how many selections there will be. In development, I will create a few items and set the font size to something that works well with my UI. All items in the listbox would get the same font size automatically. :)

Well, with LV8, they now allow each item to have it's own font. So, when I populate my listbox, many of the items at the bottom have the default system font instead of the larger font I intended. This is really annoying. After reviewing the properties, there appears to be only one way to fix this: After populating the listbox, set each cell to be the active cell one-by-one and then set it's cell font to the desired font. :angry:

There has got to be a better way. I need to set a default font for the listbox so that new cells will inherit this font as the list grows.

Looks like they added a feature that actually takes away from the usefulness of the old feature! :headbang:

Any ideas?

-John