quick questions

Droopy

Ive been doing those like example things on LabVIEW and ive gotten to one and it tells me half way through that i dont have the devices for the Voltage that I am trying to measure. Will i have to wait till my robot is built for that, or is there something else i need to get with LabVIEW.

thanks

Ive been doing those like example things on LabVIEW and ive gotten to one and it tells me half way through that i dont have the devices for the Voltage that I am trying to measure. Will i have to wait till my robot is built for that, or is there something else i need to get with LabVIEW.

thanks

Droopy,

To measure voltage you require a card( or device), no doubt, but to run the program without errors, you can use simulated devices, which you can create using NI-MAX. See attached image. Here I assumed that you are using DAQmx...if not this cannot be done..You probably have to wait till you get your Robot(device?) is ready :( .

nudalAKasiM

post-3878-1138537806.png?width=400