converting 2D array boolean to boolean

jenny

hi, i'm a student and new to Labview.

i'm facing some problem here. i'm using "Equal" to compare 2 value, so the it return 2D-array of boolean. i need to connect it to a boolean to show both value is equal. so what should i do? anyone has any idea?

what should i do to connect "Equal" to boolean (boolean is a LED in Front Plane)??

thank you! :)

hi, i'm a student and new to Labview.

i'm facing some problem here. i'm using "Equal" to compare 2 value, so the it return 2D-array of boolean. i need to connect it to a boolean to show both value is equal. so what should i do? anyone has any idea?

what should i do to connect "Equal" to boolean (boolean is a LED in Front Plane)??

thank you! :)

Jenny,

It would help if we had a little more information. What are the values you are comparing? Are you using the blue Express "Comparison" VI or the little yellow triangle "=" operator?

I'm assuming since you are getting a 2D boolean array out of it that you are comparing two 2-D boolean arrays?

Thanks for clarifying,

Joe (orko)

hi. orko. yes, i'm comparing 2D array boolean. i'm using yellow triangle "=".

hi, Louis. thanks. i will try. :)

Ah. Well if all you want to do is compare two arrays (any dimension) and get a "yes/no" if they are equal or not is to do as Louis suggested.

post-3266-1140309464.jpg?width=400