Conversion VI 7.1.1 -> 6.1

OK, attached are the converted VI's (you'll have to add back in the DLL's and the INI's and so forth).

The jump from 6.1 to 7.0 added some features to the event structure that these VI's made use of like triggering on a mouse down event and being able to pro grammatically change a front panel control and have that change picked up by the event structure (the Value (signal) property of a control). Since 6.1 didn't have these abilities, the converted VI's are broken and you will need to make adjustments to get them to run.

Download File:post-2800-1141559657.zip

OK, attached are the converted VI's (you'll have to add back in the DLL's and the INI's and so forth).

The jump from 6.1 to 7.0 added some features to the event structure that these VI's made use of like triggering on a mouse down event and being able to pro grammatically change a front panel control and have that change picked up by the event structure (the Value (signal) property of a control). Since 6.1 didn't have these abilities, the converted VI's are broken and you will need to make adjustments to get them to run.

Hi Warren,

Thanx for the conversion,i'm able to open the VI's right now and will have a look if I can bend it to work.

Thanx again,Pete

Wouldn't it be great if there was a web page for this kind of thing, either here or at NI. I'm not sure how the licensing issues play out here. I suspect that it wouldn't fly. I seem to recall provisions in the licenses that say something to the effect that we cannot sublet/lease out our copy. But would that restriction hold if we did not charge any money. Hmm, I'll fly this one past NI at our User Group Meeting this week.