generation of a pwm signal with labview

foxone

How could you say that ? how do you know that my problem is not urgent. Actually, it is.

Why shouldn't I ask on several forum ? It's forbidden ? I don't think so.

Indeed, I have read your answer in labviewforum.de. I am gratefull for that, but maybe you could read the question more carefully.

How could you say that ? how do you know that my problem is not urgent. Actually, it is.

Why shouldn't I ask on several forum ? It's forbidden ? I don't think so.

Indeed, I have read your answer in labviewforum.de. I am gratefull for that, but maybe you could read the question more carefully.

I think what i2dx means is that most of the regular LAVA members are also visitors of all other LabVIEW forums as well. Sometimes it becomes a decision that a regular has to make and decide in which location they should post a reply. On top of that, after they reply in one location, they must follow up on all other locations with a link to the original reply. If they don't do that then they may give the impression that those other forums are not as important as the one they responded in. In other words, this puts more work on the person responding.

Please don't take this as a personal attack :) . You are welcome to post in the LAVA forums or wherever else you see fit. You should understand that the LabVIEW community is very small compared to other development languages so even if you post to one website, we will all see it right away.

As a side note, I find it kind of strange that you would post in English on a German LabVIEW site.

i'd like to attach, that IMHO it's not nice to post the same question in several forums, because reading + solving a problem costs time. and I thinks it's not fair to bother more persons than necessary with a problem. furthermore, if someone spends time to solve your problem and gets the answer: thank you, but the solution from XYZ at the VerySpecialLabVIEWforum is much better, he /she will be rightly disappointed or angry.

ok guys, you're right. but you should understand that I have to resolve this problem as quickly as possible, that's why I have posted on different forums (just 2 in fact).

Ye, I have written in English on a german website, because I found "labviewforum.de" really interresting and serious, but I don't speak German, so I had no chose but to write in English.

i2dx, thank you for your two program.

See you later guys.