CAN Communication

Norbac

:headbang: :headbang:

Hi all

Does somebody knows how can I implement a CAN Bus Monitor in LabVIEW? As the one that comes in MAX. I'm using the ncReadNetMult.vi function and the netClusterArrayToString2.vi but it does not show me the data as the CAN Bus Monitor in MAX does. If somebody knows how to implement this please let me know.

Thanks in andvance

Alfredo Valles

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everybody. I'm here again with a problem. I'm doing a program to communicate with a car cluster (Speed , tacho, etc) it uses CAN Protocol. I'm using a NI-CAN/2 card to deal with it. OK? Here is my problem: How can I count the masseges I recive like the Bus Monitor does on the MAX utility? If anybody knows please let me know because I'm getting crazy :headbang:

Thanks in advance for your help

Alfredo Valles

as far as I know there is no such functionality in the channel API, therefore you have to create your own function, by using the frame API, where you can increment a counter, every time a message arives (or e.g. a specified message arives ...)