how to connect read command to array function

What is the format of the data comming out of the instrument? Can you provide an example so we can work out how to efficiently parse it? Also, what is the format you want it in (don't just say "a 2D array of DBLs" - what values do you want to go where?)

What is the format of the data comming out of the instrument? Can you provide an example so we can work out how to efficiently parse it? Also, what is the format you want it in (don't just say "a 2D array of DBLs" - what values do you want to go where?)

I am reading different amplitude values from different point. at each point the amplitude is not constant I want to take several reading from that particular point compare them and save its higher value. And go to the next point, take several reading front that point compare them and save the higher value in the next colunm where was the first higher value so at the end I can get all higher value in array. Thanks for your help.

Download File:post-4603-1144253125.doc