Google Trends

Google has a new feature that shows trends in searching. Google Trends

Google Trends aims to provide insights into broad search patterns. As a Google Labs product, it is still in the early stages of development. Also, it is based upon just a portion of our searches, and several approximations are used when computing your results. Please keep this in mind when using it.

Here is what it shows for LabVIEW.

post-151-1148007170.jpg?width=400

It's not the trend I expected.

So I was curious to see what the top search term was and so I tried to compare terms. So far and can't seem to find a term that beats "sex".

I guess you just can't beat sex.

that's quite logical. humans exist because of sex, labview is made by humans => someone must have had sex, so that labview can exist ;) I interpret the search for sex as the first step for gaining deeper knowledge about IT and LabVIEW in special ;)

that's quite logical. humans exist because of sex, labview is made by humans => someone must have had sex, so that labview can exist ;) I interpret the search for sex as the first step for gaining deeper knowledge about IT and LabVIEW in special ;)

Could you make a similar approach with "beer"? :laugh:

Another trend I see on the graphics: While LV searches decrease significantly during christmas holiday, sex searches increase significantly... sooooo sad ;)