Multiple images for Format 7 (IIDC)

Hi,

I am using Pixelink 6.6MP camera with IIDC driver in MAX. I was allowed to choose FORMAT 7 which is scalable image size option in MAX. However, the image I got in screen was shown as the file attached. Multiple images. Is anyone of you know what is the problem? Is it the driver problem or is the camera itself?

I was told in the manual that I can choose 4 different formats. However, only 2 formats available in MAX, does anyone of you know why? Is there anywhere I can configure?

Please advise. Thanks!

post-4892-1148529369.jpg?width=400

Hi,

I am using Pixelink 6.6MP camera with IIDC driver in MAX. I was allowed to choose FORMAT 7 which is scalable image size option in MAX. However, the image I got in screen was shown as the file attached. Multiple images. Is anyone of you know what is the problem? Is it the driver problem or is the camera itself?

I was told in the manual that I can choose 4 different formats. However, only 2 formats available in MAX, does anyone of you know why? Is there anywhere I can configure?

Please advise. Thanks!

post-4892-1148529369.jpg?width=400

I've run into issues before with Pixelink cameras and NI 1394. You might check with Pixelink and see if they have seen this problem. I was working with a A741 (1.3 MegaPixels 8 or 10 bit) which had very little information in MAX in terms of camera modes, and they had a firmware update which added more capabilities (camera modes) for MAX. I'm not saying its not an NI problem, but you might check with Pixelink to see if they have run into this problem before. That camera has been on the market for the last year or two, so I'm betting they at least know of the problem.