Problems with DAQ

Karlos

Somebody have see this problem:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error -10243 occurred at DIO Port Config

Possible reason(s):

NI-DAQ LV: The driver could not locate or open the configuration file, or the format of the configuration file is not compatible with the currently installed driver.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or somebody knows what it message mean????

Somebody have see this problem:

Error -10243 occurred at DIO Port Config

Possible reason(s):

NI-DAQ LV: The driver could not locate or open the configuration file, or the format of the configuration file is not compatible with the currently installed driver.

Or somebody knows what it message mean????

Karlos,

There is a saying about teaching someone to fish as oposed to just giving them the fish, so I'll suggest that you try the following:

1) With your web browser, go to www.ni.com.

2) Notice the search box in the upper right corner.

3) Put your error code in (DON"T leave the - sign in there!! The search engine will interpret that the wrong way! The "10243" is unique enough as it is.)

4) Press Go.

I came up with 3 items when I just did that, but I don't know your hardware, application, or what you are trying to do beyond trying to configure a DIO port so I don't know which may pertain to you.

After you check that, if that doesn't help, perhaps you want to post to this forum your program that is having trouble, and mention what hardware you are trying to address with the program.

Good Luck!

-Pete Liiva