how to get the all the table data, including column header to be put into a spreadsheet?

hi,

I am studying about array part in the labview.

I would like to know how to take the data out of the table and display it in a spreadsheet, for example to be put into an email html.

I had tried out some method, but what I get is all my data in the table is arranged in one line in the spreadsheet.

I would like to know how to solve that problem. I plan to copy all the data in the table including the column header's name to it.

I want the output of the spreadsheet to look exactly like a table with column header included.

I would be very grateful if some one could help me with it. an example included would be great.

thanks for the help!

Pay attention, this is complicated.

Open the Example Finder (Help>>Find Examples).

Go to the search tab.

Search for "Excel".

Open the example which shows how to do what you want.

Run it.

:laugh: Cool Reply....

What's happenning nowadays...is this the time when most schools give project work.... ;) More homework hustlers these days...

:laugh: Cool Reply....

What's happenning nowadays...is this the time when most schools give project work.... ;) More homework hustlers these days...

And gosh, aren't these projects hard? What were their profs thinking? It is a wonder these poor folks have time to get a brew before they send us an email.

Hey Mike - are new users forwarded on to the LAVA guidlines page after they join? Maybe we need a "I aggree / I disagree" dissemintation so we have grounds to beat them up if they don't follow them...

I remember seeing a post where someone was suggesting a forum for these poor souls...not a bad idea though :P