It won't work...What's the explication?

I have one problem with LAbView6.1

I hope you can help me...

I have a .vi program that works fine on a PC...but when i install the same version of LabView on a laptop(i had installed on different PC's the LAbView6.1) and try to run the .vi program ..it won't work...What's the explication?????..so strange..I reinstalled the sistem(WinXP+SP2) on that computers that i tried to run the program and dont work.The program works only on some computers and the others is not working....I dont have any idea where is the problem...Is a simpe vi program that read from a files some data and realise some graphs..(sine,cos, FFT, WignerVille Transform,Wavelet transform of that data input from that files...)

Thanks a lot and i Hope you can help me....

You'll need to give us more information that "it wont work" - what about it won't work? can you please post the source code so we can try to reproduce your problem?

I can second this. And print the error-window you get, it gives quite some info which sub-vi's are missing or what is the source of the problem.

Also, have you checked if you haven't installed any toolkit on your PC that is missing on the laptop (haven't heard of a "WignerVille Transform" in the standard package)?

You'll need to give us more information that "it wont work" - what about it won't work? can you please post the source code so we can try to reproduce your problem?

I'll third this. Do you mean the VI doesn't run at all or it runs incorrectly? Is it broken, if so did you click on the run arrow anyway to get LabVIEW's error/warning listings? For that matter, did you turn warnings on on the PC's that it does work on. Perhaps you might have some useful information there.

program works only on some computers and the others is not working....I dont have any idea where is the problem...Is a simpe vi program that read from a files some data and realise some graphs..(sine,cos, FFT, WignerVille Transform,Wavelet transform of that data input from that files...)

Thanks a lot and i Hope you can help me....

Are you loading the exact same version of labview? If you have developed the VI with the Full Development System, and are opening it with the LabVIEW Base version installed some of the additional functions won't be there. I think FFT is not part of the Base version (I may be wrong).

Else you might not have installed the additional toolkits (Wavelet Transform DEFINITELY needs the advanced signal processing toolkit) which are on a different CD.

Neville.