How to add different type control items at list table or list box ?

Hello all,

can anybody give a thread to realize a facade showing like that Database sheet, add diferent control items at a list box, or list table effect, for example, string control, number control and ring etc, I know cluster can do this, but it is not convenience and beautiful. can ActiveX control insert an object OK ? but I haven't found that item yet, thanks in advance.

Hello all,

can anybody give a thread to realize a facade showing like that Database sheet, add diferent control items at a list box, or list table effect, for example, string control, number control and ring etc, I know cluster can do this, but it is not convenience and beautiful. can ActiveX control insert an object OK ? but I haven't found that item yet, thanks in advance.

You can use an array of Cluster that include diffient controls(any type control you wanted!), and then customize the cluster and the array, make them frameless and transparant background and foreground. then you can use the property of the array --NumRows to control how many lines to be shown, IndexVals to control the beganing displaying line.

forgive my english.

the attached vi is an example that contain an boolean, a string, an numeric. it's an array of cluster, but if you don't know the diagram of it, you may be not know it's an array of cluster, :laugh:

Download File:post-356-1154002729.vi

You can use an array of Cluster that include diffient controls(any type control you wanted!), and then customize the cluster and the array, make them frameless and transparant background and foreground. then you can use the property of the array --NumRows to control how many lines to be shown, IndexVals to control the beganing displaying line.

forgive my english.

the attached vi is an example that contain an boolean, a string, an numeric. it's an array of cluster, but if you don't know the diagram of it, you may be not know it's an array of cluster, :laugh:

Thanks keiran, your thread is good. but as the items I need much, I don't wanna display whole of them, if that array can added a scroll bar that would be perfect.

maybe sub panel can do this, but I think this is not convenience, and good looking, any good idea ?