FRONT PANEL PRINTING PROBLEM

c2r

Ok thank you guys. Problem solve. THere is still one more printing problem that i have. When i tried to print the front panel, i get a gray background. I tried to change the front panel background to white from Tools>>Options to white. I noticed that that will only effect new VIs. I create a new VI and the background of the front panel is white. But when i tried to print it, i still get the same gray background. Is there anyways to solve this problem? Thanks in advance.

Will the version of LabView that i'm using effect it in anyway? I'm using LabView 8 Professional. I search through the forum and i came across one that said that this problem is a Front Panel printing bug. It will only print in gray scale. Someone please help me. Thanks in advance.

Will the version of LabView that i'm using effect it in anyway? I'm using LabView 8 Professional. I search through the forum and i came across one that said that this problem is a Front Panel printing bug. It will only print in gray scale. Someone please help me. Thanks in advance.

This is a bug originated in LV 8 LV 8 buglist and solved in 8.2,

I don't have a fix for it (and i've tried :throwpc: ), only upgrading will do

Ton