Hi all,

I am encountering an error while building Apllication the error Description is pasted below,

Error 1 occurred at Invoke Node in ABAPI Update Libraries.vi->ABAPI Dist Build LLB Image.vi->ABAPI Copy Files and Apply Settings.vi->EBEP_Invoke_Build_Engine.vi->EBUIP_Build_Invoke.vi->EBUIP_Build_Invoke.vi.ProxyCaller

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW: An input parameter is invalid.

i dont know why this error is coming does anybody encountered this type of error,

by the way Vi runs without any problem,it is only when i am trying create Exe this error encounters

any help on this is greatly apprecited

labviewcatfish

Hi all,

I am encountering an error while building Apllication the error Description is pasted below,

Error 1 occurred at Invoke Node in ABAPI Update Libraries.vi->ABAPI Dist Build LLB Image.vi->ABAPI Copy Files and Apply Settings.vi->EBEP_Invoke_Build_Engine.vi->EBUIP_Build_Invoke.vi->EBUIP_Build_Invoke.vi.ProxyCaller

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW: An input parameter is invalid.

i dont know why this error is coming does anybody encountered this type of error,

by the way Vi runs without any problem,it is only when i am trying create Exe this error encounters

any help on this is greatly apprecited

labviewcatfish

I have had the same error. The "reason" was that the builder just didn't understand static vi reference for some odd reason. When i changed the static vi reference to ordinary "open vi reference" it worked OK. I told NI about this, but the realy nasty bug IMO was that the error string gave me no explanation of where or what was "wrong", and that everything worked OK in the LV environment. However, your bug could be something else.

I have had the same error. The "reason" was that the builder just didn't understand static vi reference for some odd reason. When i changed the static vi reference to ordinary "open vi reference" it worked OK. I told NI about this, but the realy nasty bug IMO was that the error string gave me no explanation of where or what was "wrong", and that everything worked OK in the LV environment. However, your bug could be something else.

thanks for the reply

i dont have any static vi references in my project

as you mentioned it could be something else , i read in other forum it could be because of the Diagram disabe structure , i dont have any of those in my project either

labviewcatfish