Simulink and Labview 8.20

Hello!!!!

I'm new in this forum and first of all I want to say hello to everybody and congratulations for this excelent forum.

I`m working in a project with Simulink(Matlab) but in this moment I'm stopped. Although I have made the model in Simulink, I want to simulate it in real time with Labview but I have to pass my model I have done to a Labview model.

I have Labview 20th anniversary edition (Labview 8.20) and I have read in www.ni.com that with this version you can pass from Matlab to Labview without problems. However, I don't know how I could do it. :headbang: I have read some web sites and all of them say it's posible but none explains like to do it.

In short, if you could help me to pass my Simulink model to a Labview model, I would be very grateful.

Thank you very much. :rolleyes:

A greeting.

Ziman.

Hi,

do you have the Simulation Interface Toolkit (SIT) for LabVIEW?

This toolkit allows you to interface a simulink model running either in Matlab/Simulink, or as a standalone DLL.

Check out: http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/11763

/J

Hello!!!!

I'm new in this forum and first of all I want to say hello to everybody and congratulations for this excelent forum.

I`m working in a project with Simulink(Matlab) but in this moment I'm stopped. Although I have made the model in Simulink, I want to simulate it in real time with Labview but I have to pass my model I have done to a Labview model.

I have Labview 20th anniversary edition (Labview 8.20) and I have read in www.ni.com that with this version you can pass from Matlab to Labview without problems. However, I don't know how I could do it. :headbang: I have read some web sites and all of them say it's posible but none explains like to do it.

In short, if you could help me to pass my Simulink model to a Labview model, I would be very grateful.

Thank you very much. :rolleyes:

A greeting.

Ziman.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

QUOTE(ziman @ Oct 16 2006, 11:26 AM)

...in simulink there isn`t any problem but in Labview doesn`t appear the SIT Connection Manager and I donĀ“t know why...

Do you mean that the menu choice "Tools->SIT Connection Manager" is not available?

Is the SIT sub-palette in the Function palette (check under Addons) present?

/J

• 1 year later...