LabVIEW Quick Reference Card

Lynne

Hi all,

I've created a short survey about the Quick Reference Card that ships with LabVIEW and I would be greatly appreciative if you'd swing by http://research.ni.com/run/2006QRCSurvey to let me know your thoughts. The LabVIEW technical writers are trying to make the Quick Reference Card as usable as possible, and we're looking for your feedback on what would make it better.

For those of you that took the previous LabVIEW documentation survey, this is a new survey format that I think you'll find cleaner, quicker, and more intuitive. Please take a moment and let us know what you think!

Thanks again,

Lynne Sypula

Technical Writer

LabVIEW Core Documentation

Done!

One further comment, I gave high scores to both the small and poster sized versions of a new QRC. What I meant was that I'd like to see it split into two cards. A pocket ref and a poster for the wall above a desk.

Last comment, it continually surprises me that in the job/dept/etc categories that there is no choices for consultants. I suppose System Intgration is applicable, but ...

Anyway, good job on the doc's. NI doc's and support are well above the industry norm. Keep up the good work.

Done!

One further comment, I gave high scores to both the small and poster sized versions of a new QRC. What I meant was that I'd like to see it split into two cards. A pocket ref and a poster for the wall above a desk.

Last comment, it continually surprises me that in the job/dept/etc categories that there is no choices for consultants. I suppose System Intgration is applicable, but ...

Anyway, good job on the doc's. NI doc's and support are well above the industry norm. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the feedback and the kind words, Mike!

I'm really glad you clarified your thoughts on the poster vs. pocket size QRC, too. That really helps me to understand exactly what you're talking about. Do you have any thoughts about what sort of stuff you'd like to see on a poster or on a pocket card? I'm curious as to what would be most useful if we were to split the QRC up like that.

As for the consultant category...I will definitely pass that along. You have a really good point. :)

Thanks for the feedback and the kind words, Mike!

I'm really glad you clarified your thoughts on the poster vs. pocket size QRC, too. That really helps me to understand exactly what you're talking about. Do you have any thoughts about what sort of stuff you'd like to see on a poster or on a pocket card? I'm curious as to what would be most useful if we were to split the QRC up like that.

As for the consultant category...I will definitely pass that along. You have a really good point. :)

If I had to pick one or the other, I'd take the poster, but I'd really like both. :yes:

I'll give you some more detailed feedback on the pocket-&-poster details after I ponder it a bit.

As for the consultant, I would also think you should have "Alliance Member" as a choice, as there are a few of us around ... :rolleyes: