[CR] Calling External Code: Javascript

I do not, this code was meant to be an example of calling external javascript as well as demonstrate a method of accessing/modifying/creating XML documents. While I find this example to be very helpful (and I hope others will as well) it is not meant as a drop in function since it is specific to this example. Work could be done to create a javascript library(s) of functions that might be useful within Labview as a drop in VI but I do not have the time/energy to do such work. If someone else is interested in this development I'm more than willing to aid in the development and show what I've developed for specific applications.

I do not, this code was meant to be an example of calling external javascript as well as demonstrate a method of accessing/modifying/creating XML documents. While I find this example to be very helpful (and I hope others will as well) it is not meant as a drop in function since it is specific to this example.

This is the second time I typed this, LAVA barfed the first time, oh well ...

Randy, you don't have to have a drop in toolkit for it to be useful in the C.R. Note that Chris Davis recently added several examples into the VI Scripting subtopic of the C.R. and they are not toolkits, yet I think they are fine examples.

Your code, with a little more commenting and formatting would probably help some people out.

This is the second time I typed this, LAVA barfed the first time, oh well ...

Randy, you don't have to have a drop in toolkit for it to be useful in the C.R. Note that Chris Davis recently added several examples into the VI Scripting subtopic of the C.R. and they are not toolkits, yet I think they are fine examples.

Your code, with a little more commenting and formatting would probably help some people out.

I haven't looked at the code yet, but Mike is right. Clean it up then add it to the CR. Even if you are the only person who ever looks at it. If you have to put it away for awhile, someone else might get a spark from your example. As long as your CR submission is labeled as an example, I don't think anyone will expect it to be any more than that.