Am radio

Hi guys ,

I am a graduate student and i am trying to make an am radio by using labview but what i am unable to do is i am unable to make it work it like a radio> i am trying to demodulate the signal but i am unsucceesful in doing so.I am attaching the Vi i have,could anyone of u see that and tell me how i should go ahead.I am really new to this software and i am tryin really hard.Please help me guys and gals.

thanks in advance.

• Like 1

QUOTE(kings123 @ Apr 2 2007, 03:59 PM)

I am attaching the Vi i have,could anyone of u see that and tell me how i should go ahead.

The VI you have (and I'm going to assume here that it's not actually your VI, but an example you got from somewhere) is a modulation VI, not a demodulation VI. Please show us what you've written to try to demodulate the signal, and then we'll try to help you see what's wrong with it.

it was given to me by my lecturer to change it to am radio and i dionnow how i was tryin to do that which i was unsuccessful at.Its not myn and i dint mean to say it was myn.I am sorry if u understood like that.What i am trying to do is tune it and then filter it but i donnow hoe to interconnect those two VIs and where i have to connect them.Could u please help me with it.

thanks a lot in advance.As i said it was not myn it was given to us to change it and i am unable to connect the SUB VI's please help me

QUOTE(kings123 @ Apr 3 2007, 05:18 AM)

As i said it was not myn it was given to us to change it and i am unable to connect the SUB VI's please help me

We'd be happy to help - but you've got to at least try first :) Have a go at it, and then email us your attempt - then we'll try to help you out. Otherwise, you'll be branded as a post-949-1161625613.gif

hi i am using a tuner and a filter which filters the signal below 1 khz and then i am connecting it to the speakers to play .i have done this demodulation part but i donnow how to connect all this into the sub vi. i made my vi into an icon by using vi properties and customize, but am unable to connect it to that am modulation vi .how should i do it could u tell me.