DNP 3.0 Issue

I have been using the Industrial Automation OPC Servers & Server Explorer to communicate to a DNP device but what I am finding is that the OPC servers is not a full implementation of the DNP 3.0 protocol as NI claims. http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/17F...62569460072890A The only object I am able to communicate with is Object 50 (0x32) Variation 1 which is the TIMEDATE Data Member. What I am running into is that the device I am communicating with requires a specific qualifier that the OPC server is not sending and appears not to be configurable. I was able to modify the command string manually to provide the correct qualifier and then the device responds with the correct message instead of an error message claiming "Object Unknown". I also have a request into NI to see if there is a way to modify the OPC server configuration or a work around. If this is not successful I will need to implement the protocol in Labview which will take longer than being able to use the OPC server directly. Any help in this manner or example code would be beneficial. Andy